Old August 6th 09, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Bob

Default Search for multiple images at one time. Help Needed!

If you "Tag" your images you can search by "Tag".

"bennyblanco0" wrote in message

Hi,
I really need help on this one guys!!! I have 400 images all in one
folder and I’m tiring to sort them out. By doing so I have an excel
sheet with images names sorted out, however I cannot sort or search
multiple file names at once. I would save me a lot of time if I could
only select say 120 images and search for those names. Any guess on how
I could achieve this, it would be a huge help if I could! So guys
please help me out in any ways possible.
BB

--
bennyblanco0