Old August 28th 09, 01:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
DRCL

Default Xbox Live Vision Camera

Well, when I had XP I never actually got the cam to work completely, but
it did show up on Messenger as a working camera, but it froze the
program when I tried to use it..

I tried installing it on Vista and have looked for solutions, but it
won't work with anything.
I have used guides to make it work, but I don't come up with the same
stuff.
When I go to the device manager it has something about Microsoft
Security --- but nothing about the actual vision cam as I read in some
places.

So, if anyone can give me a guide on how to actually make this work,
that'd be great.

Thanks.

--
DRCL