Old September 2nd 09, 04:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Badger[_3_]

Default Coping whole HD's without cloning.

Your choice of course, but BootIt NG works very well with Vista and you can
use it for 30 days free.

"Billkalbo" wrote in message
Unfortunately, this looks WAY too old to trust with a Vista
implementation.

I have not looked in depth, but it appears to be a utility that you boot
(we'll run into RAID driver issues) and not a native Vista utility that I
can run from the booted OS.

Who's got a better solution??? I know many people have run into this issue
so I'm sure there is a solution

Kalbo

"Badger" wrote in message
BootIt NG can copy and paste any partition or whole hard drives to
another drive or unallocated space.