Old September 3rd 09, 02:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Badger[_3_]

Default Coping whole HD's without cloning.

BootIt NG works outside of Windows using a boot disk to install to a small
partition on your hard drive.
If you insist on working within Windows there is a new one called - EASE US.
This is a bad idea since it is a memory grabber and can use up a lot of
space.

It's still your choice,
Badger

"Billkalbo" wrote in message
Unfortunately, this looks WAY too old to trust with a Vista
implementation.

I have not looked in depth, but it appears to be a utility that you boot
(we'll run into RAID driver issues) and not a native Vista utility that I
can run from the booted OS.

Who's got a better solution??? I know many people have run into this issue
so I'm sure there is a solution

Kalbo