Old September 12th 09, 12:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Bob

Default Cant delete, rename, ect. tried admin rights, moveonboot, ect., and the file is empty

File Shredder

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/fileshredder2.html

"dedicateddoug" wrote in message

I have i dvd file that is empty from attempting to rip my dvd to convert
onto my psp. The process failed, but i still have the empty file folder
on my harddrive. I cannot do anything with it, delete, copy, rename,
ect. I have tried taking ownership, moveonboot removal tool, and
everthing an itermediate coputer guy would do. I have google and read
numerous articles related to this, nothing works.

What is it I need to learn.

Thanks again to anyone that takes the time to share with me.

--
dedicateddoug