Old September 12th 09, 08:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
NetLink_Blue

Default Registry edit User shell help, Could Microsoft's answer be wrong?

"trulyblest" wrote in message

Good news, I figured it out by myself. I just exported the registry key
from a good vista system and imported it into the bad computer. All is
working fine. However, I still think Microsoft's registry edit fix is
incorrect. Not that I am all that smart

--
trulyblest

Congratulations on having all your hard work pay off. Smart move above to
finalize a hairball problem.

If all is well, maybe enjoy the taste of success. You may never get to the
bottom of this registry mystery.

Net Blue