Old October 9th 09, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
2120smak

Default Printing to HP LaserJet 1300

No luck - same reaction from the pc, i.e. nothing.

When selecting add a printer I get a choice between "only use this if you do
not have have a usb-printer - windows installs usb-printers automatically
when connected" and "add a network printer, a wireless printer or a bluetooth
printer...."

"DL" wrote:

You've obtained the Vista drivers & installed as per hp instructions, which
usually means installing software/drivers prior to connecting the printer?
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...ies Id=238320

"2120smak" wrote in message
There seems to be no way to make my Sony Vaio with Vista print to my HP
LaserJet 1300 - any suggestions on how to make this work?