Old November 16th 09, 07:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Jen81

Default Unable to open jpg's in window's

I go to a .jpg file double click and normally it would open and I would
be able to view the picture.

For some reason I can't view the picture at the moment, the Windows
picture viewer opens with an egg timer like it is waiting to open but
nothing happens.

This happened about a year ago but my partner fixed it and he doesn't
remember how, but it's been working fine for the last year!

It isn't confined to specific folders, I have read on several posts
where this has happened to people in a specific folder and has been down
to a rougue URL, but I don't see how this can be the case in this
instance.

I really hope someone can help!

--
Jen81