Old December 5th 09, 06:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
vkprivate

Default Ink Level indicator for Lexmark 5650

Hello all,
I use LEXMARK 5650 and VISTA HOME BASIC 32 bit. After replacement of
colour ink cartridge (clone of course...) ink level indicator - ruler -
appears with a big questionary mark on it. Also, when I press setup
button on the printer and go to ink level settings I see questionary
mark "?". (For black ink I get a number, like 32%...). What can I do,
e.g. how to tell the system/driver that colour cartridge is FULL and how
to get rid of that questionary mark ?
Please, advise.

--
vkprivate