Old January 13th 10, 05:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
bobal

Default Printer sharing-1 laptop says driver missing but OK with other pc/

I have a wired home network set up with 1 pc and 2 laptops using vista and 1
pc using XP. I have a Dell AIO printer linked to the XP PC and have just
installed a new Epson printer to the Vista PC. Here's my problem - all PCs
and laptops recognise each other and recognise both printers. Both PCs and 1
of the laptops are connected to both printers but 1 of the PCs will not
connect to either printer and gives the error message that the wrong drivers
are installed. Since all the other computers recognise and connect to both
printers I don't see how this is the case.

I have tried everything to find out how to connect this laptop to at least
one of the printers, without any success. Can anyone help?