Old January 17th 10, 12:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Chuck[_2_]

Default Fax program

Take it back to the shop and have them set things up properly, as they
should have done.

"johan" wrote in message
news
I did this too and it tells me that I need XP Service Pack Home Edition CD3
or to get files from an alternate location or server. I do not have the XP
CD. It also crashed and had to be re-booted by a shop. I have to get the
fax
services set up for work ASAP! Any info?

"kevinb" wrote:

Sending/Receiving faxes can be done through windows fax services, which
comes with windows XP and VISTA. All you need to do is go to "Printers
and Faxes" and click on "Set up faxing". Now just follow the
instructions.

--
kevinb