Old January 18th 10, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
maryse

Default New "Documents" folder keeps appearing in Desktop

I was moving a few things and I must have screwed up one of my folders. The
"Documents" folder is now missing the "location tab" and although it says it
is found under c:\users\xx where it should be, every half an hour or so the
system writes a duplicate "Documents" folder to my desktop with the location
c:\temp. So I get TWO "Documents" folder, one under the other without any
difference in their name. Does this mean that the .ini file is messed up??
Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? Thanks much. All help is
appreciated.