Old January 24th 10, 07:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Joćo Fernandes

Default Graphics glitch while playing BiA:HH

No, I don't think that's it. I've already tried that and it didn't work.

"Chuck" escreveu na mensagem
Turn Aero off?
"Joćo Fernandes" wrote in message
A long time ago, I got Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. I decided to use
it on my old Vista laptop, since I knew it worked on that operating
system.
Problem is, when I went to play the game, it was super slow and there
were no graphics. Whatsoever.
But here's the weird part: I installed Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
(a game designed for Windows XP) on the same laptop and surprisingly, it
worked fine! It was like running it in a Windows XP computer.
I was wondering, can anyone help me get the game to run fine? Thanks in
advance.