Old January 25th 10, 09:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
putneyboy

Default Reset default location for Documents folder - Vista

Thanks to Keith Miller, I found my paths were actually pointing to an
old location where I had my USB Drive
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\Shell
Folders
I updated the path to be "I:\My Documents" which fixed the problem with
no being able to click the Documents link on the Start Menu and a host
of other issues such as Adobe not updating as its default folder was on
the "I:\My Documents"

--
putneyboy