Old January 26th 10, 10:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Kjell R. Christensen

Default Update Vista (SP2) to Windowns 7 Ultimate

Hi,
My upgrade is passing through all four phases quite nice but failes in the
in the last one. I'm trying to figgure out what exactly is goes wrong, but
can't track it in the Event Viewer? After the rollback is done I don't see
any trace of the a "log file" either?

I know that I might have an issue on SQL Server 2008 - Was stated in the
upgrade advisor, but I'm running this quite nicely on the other Window 7's,
so until I'm certain what's goes wrong I would like to verify this?

Rgs,
/Kjell