Old February 1st 10, 08:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Dragenar

Default Probs vista preinstalled mahjong, tinker, etc.

The problem is that when I try to run these games or the pic.
screensaver at the native resolution or anything above 800x600 it will
crash the computer, just a black screen promping a reboot. My hardware
has run these games before at these resolutions, 1650x1080 on vanilla
6800 with an athlon 64 processor and 2 gigs of dual channel memory
"512mbx4". The games will run at 800x600, have the newest nvidia driver
and have tried 2 prev. ver. all the same result. Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Dragenar