Old March 7th 10, 06:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
drumz

Default How do you log in as admin in Win7?

I thought I posted this but don't see it, sorry of this ends up as a repeat.

I have a PST file from another install of Office 2010 Beta that I cannot use
because it says I don't have permission. So I thought that maybe I should try
it as admin but don't know how to get that login screen and I am not sure
what the password would be since I just set this up 2 days ago.
SO how do you get to the admin login and what would the password be?
Thanks for your help!