Old March 16th 10, 06:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
PPatty89

Default Can not install Windows Updates!!!

Hello. I have a ERROR code: 646..... May you plz help me with this problem. I
think it is about not enough space on a disc. Im not sure what is the
difference is between disc C and D. I have gotten VIRUSES cause my laptop is
not up to date. This problem has been going on for awhile... I have
unistalled many programs, but none seem to be from disc D. Everything is from
C. I tried opening disc D and it recommends me not to open it.
I have thousands of importand and recommonded updates that have faild.
On my Disc D i have 1.50GB free space and 11.9GB total spaced used
On my Disc C i have 159GB free space and total spaced used 220GB
They are dateing back to :
Update for Windows Vista (KB947562)

Installation date: ‎6/‎10/‎2008 12:55 PM

Installation status: Failed

Error details: Code 80242016

Update type: Recommended

Install this update to resolve a set of known application compatibility
issues with Windows Vista. After you install this item, you may have to
restart your computer.

I would appreciate your help...
Would you like me 2 put every error code below.
--
Kristen Rios