Old March 17th 10, 10:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Nil[_3_]

Default Windows 7 Email

On 17 Mar 2010, "Ken Blake, MVP"
wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general:

So can Microsoft Outlook 2007, and probably lots of other e-mail
clients.

Outlook 2003 can't, or at least I can't figure out how. I haven't found
any other mail clients besides Pegasus that can do it, either. It's not
something I've needed to do for a while, but there was a time when I
was getting mailbombed with messages having large attachments while I
was on a dialup connection, so that came in handy.

How can you do it with Outlook 2007?