Old March 22nd 10, 03:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Kevryl

Default Windows 7 My user folder is invisible

Thank you Ken. Maybe it gives them better ability to moderate the oposts?

"Ken Blake, MVP" wrote:

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:05:01 -0700, Kevryl
wrote:

Hello all,

Somewhere there HAS to be a Windows 7 discussion group, but it doesn't seem
to be listed anywhere in the Microsoft discussion groups tree. Someone in
here may be able to help or at least point me to a Win 7 discussion group.

Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that there will be any Microsoft
Windows 7 newsgroups. Apparently Microsoft has decided that web-based
forums are better than newsgroups and they are putting their efforts
there. I'm personally sorry that's the case, but it's their decision,
not mine. Go to
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...ult.aspx?tab=2

However there is at least one non-Microsoft Windows 7 newsgroup:
alt.windows7.general. Not all servers carry it (at least not yet), but
here's one free news server that does: aioe.org

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
.