Old March 22nd 10, 01:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Jeffrey Kaplan

Default Windows 7 My user folder is invisible

Previously on microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management, Kevryl
said:

No, there are no users listed there, thanks Jeff.

This may sound like a stupid question, but...

When you boot your computer, what username do you use to log onto the
computer?

Click on Start, type "user" into the search box, and select "user
accounts" from the list. What user account name is shown? Click on
"Manage another account" and what user accounts are listed?

--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org
Double ROT13 encoded for your protection

Tips for Evil Geniuses: 14. If I am working on an optical mind
control device, I will remove all extraneous mirrors from the lab and
wear polarized contact lenses at all times.