Old April 6th 10, 02:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
Mike[_54_]

Default Blue Screen....Vista...Safe/Normal Mode......Problem

I had this problem this morning, never heard of before. My laptop
wont allow me to log-in. In safe mode, I can log-in but Bill Gates IE
wont run and things look ugly on the screen.

I tried System Recovery, the machine kept running for an hour till I
gave-up. Any expert with this provide some directions on how to fix?

What about Re-Formatting the machine if that would eliminate the
problem? I know it is like a heart surgery...