Old April 7th 10, 08:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
biutze

Default Admin issue with windows vista home 32bit

I'm running windows vista home premium 32, and I'm having some strange
issues.
I have no admin power on my admin, when prompted to type in my admin
password on my admin account no available box appears, it just says type
in your password and press enter.. I've looked over a lot of peoples
posts about UAC and I can do none of these things, because I can't enter
a password in. no right clicking command prompt and using run as admin
or any of these things.. can someone please help me?

--
biutze