Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Vista Explorer Copy (http://www.vistabanter.com/90987-vista-explorer-copy.html)

1%'er December 11th 07 03:31 AM

Vista Explorer Copy

Who was the genius at MS to skip the file name when copying a file?

Just look at this screen shot:

It's got everything EXCEPT THE FRICKIN' FILE NAME!!?!?!?!!?

Why must I keep banging my head against the wall? Why does Vista have to HIDE everything? Why does it treat me like an idiot and protect my every mouse click? I have to click 5 times more now than on XP. Wasn't one of Ballmer's goals doe Windows 2000 to have end users click LESS, not more!?!?!???