Old May 1st 10, 12:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
grasshopper1947

Default Dual Boot Sharing Files

Thank you, whs!!
You correctly assumed that I was so new at this that I was overlooking the
obvious!
Good show!

Following your instructions, I was able to locate the proper folders. I am
going to create a library and include what I need in it.

Thanks very much.

"whs" wrote:

There are several ways:

1. Go to Computer and open the Vista partition and find the files.
2. Create a 'seperate data partition'
(http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...partition.html) from
Vista and then include the folders into the Win7 libraries - or make a
new library. This is the best solution because they will always be in
sync.
3. Just copy them from Vista to a folder on the Win7 partition.

--
whs
.