Old May 27th 10, 01:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Trax1963[_2_]

Default The specified Network Provider name is invalid

Hi all, had to come back to this as it was a real pain at the time and
also I have been having trouble again with it on Windows 7. It seems
there is a solution but few know about it. Well here we are with the
solution for you...

_SOLUTION:_

Check in the 'Adapter properties' that the "Client for Microsoft
Networks" is installed.

Well good luck with your Network problems and I hope this fixed the
problem for you!

--
Trax1963

Say it the nice way even though you may not mean it!