Old September 13th 09, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
SaminDallas

Default Trying to copy a folder to external HD

Ok - well I signed up for Mozy, and success! After several days of Mozy
uploading the files all my files are backed up. Its seems a pretty good
system, plus the backup is not located in same office - its on external
servers.

I havent fixed original problem. I have no idea what issue is; I
suspect an issue in the bowels of Microsoft.

If other people are trying to do what I did, to make a local backup
copy, and you cannot due to bug - you may want to consider external
online backup service.

--
SaminDallas