Old October 10th 09, 01:29 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Len Cable

Default Cant delete, rename, ect. tried admin rights, moveonboot, ect., and the file is empty

Thanks for the prompt reply, I gave both suggestions a try and neither
would work. It's really weird, the icon is there, blank page with title,
yet when I try to move it to the recycle bin, it says it is no longer
located at C:\Users\Len\desktop. Verify the item's location and try
again. Find will not find the file but it shows on the desktop; however,
browsing desktop I can see the "file" but drag to recycle bin or right
click-delete will yield the same message. Is there another Vista update
that addresses desktop refresh that I could try? I see a bunch of
traffic on desktop problems but I haven't gone down that path yet. I
have auto update running and I'm not sure if all possible updates are
loaded.

Thanks again

--
Len Cable