Old October 30th 09, 11:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
grendi

Default How to format a hard drive that has Windows on it?

Hello
My old PC died so I took its main hard drive (with XP installed on it) and
put it in my new PC that already had Vista installed on a hard drive.
So now I have on my new PC: a hard drive C: with Vista, and a hard drive L:
with XP that is not bootable. I now want to reformat the L: drive.
When I go to Disk management and right click on L:, it does not give me the
option to format the drive or to remove a partition.
How should I do?
Thanks
gz