Old October 31st 09, 02:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Dave T.[_4_]

Default Importing files from xp

Poor Richard wrote:
Several questions. How do I import my address book and message stores
from xp to vista. I was using OE v7 and now its windows mail? What is
the file name for the address book in vista? Where is the message
stores located in vista? Is there a document or file somewhere that I
can read that answers questions of converting from xp to vista? Thanks
for the help/

I think that Vista uses the windows contact file as it's address book;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Mail\wab:\

Hope this helps.
Dave T.