Old January 27th 10, 09:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
richc46

Default New "Documents" folder keeps appearing in Desktop

maryse;1216700 Wrote:
I was moving a few things and I must have screwed up one of my folders.
The
"Documents" folder is now missing the "location tab" and although it
says it
is found under c:\users\xx where it should be, every half an hour or so
the
system writes a duplicate "Documents" folder to my desktop with the
location
c:\temp. So I get TWO "Documents" folder, one under the other without
any
difference in their name. Does this mean that the .ini file is messed
up??
Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do? Thanks much. All help
is
appreciated.

I would take the fast road and do a system restore from before the
problem. Then be careful when rearranging the folders.

--
richc46

RICHARD
*If I have helped you in any way, please show your appreciation, by
clicking the middle icon, on the upper right portion of your screen.*
*Before you take my advice make a System Restore point.*