Old February 1st 07, 08:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Andrew Bell

Default "Unplugged" Device

Hi there,

I was using a program for Bluetooth devices and I was usng my mobile phone
as an audio gateway. I didn't have a use for the program anymore so I
uninstalled it and my default audio is no longer there. I tred to install
the ds again but once it got to installing the drivers, it would ask to
install it because it was not digitally sne clicked to install it and after
about 30 seconds, it would ask again, then the Tool for Driver Update stopped
responding. So, I tried a program to make sure all of my drivers were up to
date and it said my Realtek audio was "Unplugged". This is a notebook but
there is no option in the software to enable/disable audio.

Any ideas on how to get it working without formatting?

Thanks,

Andrew