Old March 2nd 10, 03:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Guest

Default Cannot delete a file

"Jeffrey Kaplan" wrote in message
If there is a Windows 7 newsgroup, I cannot find it.

Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org

I've seen alt.windows7.general and a few in other languages,
but not on the Microsoft news server.

Microsoft seems to be moving in the direction of less
newsgroups support for newer software, and switching to
website support instead.

However, they don't seem to be making any effort toward
telling those of us who don't have Windows 7 yet which
websites. Maybe they want to restrict our information on
whether Windows 7 has any problems until after we pay
for it.

Robert Miles