Old March 24th 10, 03:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
~hp-hdx~

Default How delette files without muliple OK's?

Hi,
I have a new laptop with Vista home premium on it.
I can not delete files like I could in XP. Every time
I delete a file, a box comes up with a bunch of choices in it.
One is "as Administrator" or something like that. Clicking
on that a few times deletes the file.
I have been unable find out how to make it work like XP.
Can anyone tell me how to do this? It would save me a
lot of time and frustration if it would work like XP did.
TIA for any suggestions.
Hal