Old January 24th 10, 04:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Anders

Default Get logged out automatically after login

Hi,
Have a big problem with an account with administrative rights.
Rigth before the problem started, I updated Synaptisc drivers for laptop
keyboard/mouse.
After restart, directly after login (4-5 sec) I get logged out
automatically. With another administrative account there are no problems to
login, so no major windows error.
If I start vista in safe mode (or safe mode with network), then the
problematic account works...
Is there a way to log what happens after login so I can find out what driver
gives me the problem?
Of course I uninstalled the synaptics driver with no result.
Greatful for ideas and tips!
Tnx
Anders