Old March 19th 10, 10:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
ButchKersh

Default Win7 questions

I just found the answer to mhy questions in the Vista. General group, thanks
for the answer
"ButchKersh" wrote in message
I just upgraded from Vista to Win7 and I have a few questions. Is this a
good placwe to ask questions or are there better groups? Apparently I lost
outlook express or windows mail or whatever it called and I need to find
out what hapened to my old mail and where I can find a suitable substitue
since Verizon does not save mail and does not offer newsgroups basically
anymore- I am using my old XP desktop, but I can't do anything like Outlook
express or Windows mail on my new laptop. Thanks for your time and
answers