Old September 16th 09, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
peter

Default winows vista and direct3D help

Install Vista drivers for your particular Video card

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"lrwr14" wrote in message

I have just upgrade to vista from xp, and now none of my games work, i
used to have directx 9.c(i think) now i have 10, which i think is good.
i had windows service pack 2 now i hve windows service pack 1 and i no
longer have directx. when i try to play a game (from steam) it doesn't
load were as it did before, and when i load world of goo it says i am
missing direct3D, but i have no idea how to fix this.

Could someone help me please. thanks.

--
lrwr14