Old November 14th 09, 06:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Dusty[_2_]

Default Silent Hunter 4

"wjm1663" wrote in message

"major problems" isn't a very detailed description.I had no problem
running it on a Vista home premium laptop,although the cursor is a
little dodgy, probably because the game is stressing my laptop video
card.

Indeed, I run SH4 on my laptop just fine, well, I do have a bit of a slow
down when I have the Time Compression set above 2k (traveling the vast,
fairly empty, space of the Pacific Ocean). But otherwise, no complaints.

Perhaps his issue is more of an OE or RTFM error instead of a problem with
Vista... (snicker)