Old November 11th 09, 11:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
kidswithaids[_2_]

Default nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys

thiagodm;4239667 Wrote:
Hello,
I discovered a way to resolve my problem. And I only registered to help
who still stuck on this.
I realize that it started after the nvidia service kicks in. So the
solution that worked for me:

Start in safe mode
go to command
type
sc delete nvsvc (don't remember if it was nvsvc or nvvsvc try both)
sc delete nvvsvc
sc delete nvlddmkm

retype to check if it is deleted

restart

update nvidia driver using windows udpate (if is your case) or/then
install newest drivers.

Hope it helps.

Hi guys. I just registered because my computer is dead because of this
problem.

I cannot enter the Safe Mode nor any other mode. I get a black screen
with mouse cursor.

I updated nVidia graphic driver to latest one, and this problem
happened a day after.

[image: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5309/img0768y.jpg]

What can I do to solve this. I have Vista and W7 and cannot access
neither.

Latest update: I have managed to enter Command Prompt (cmd.exe) in XP
but don't know what to do from there.

--
kidswithaids
kidswithaids's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/153845.htm