Old February 16th 10, 05:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
swap4naidu

Default Unsuccessful backup. I/O device error (0x8007045D)

Hi, i am using HP Pavilion DV 6 1330ev laptop editon. I have Transcend
store jet elite 1.0.3 version. two days back i tried to copy some from
laptop to external hard disk which 160 GB size, but i showing Error
0x8007045D: the request could not be performed because of an I/O device
error thise kind of error. Here my operating system is Windows 7.
what i have to do solve this problem. please support me in this issue.
other wise send me direct mail to this id :

Please request is very urgent

--
swap4naidu
swap4naidu's Profile: