Old February 16th 10, 05:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
drak

Default installed vista..no internet.

ok ok im giving in and posting my problem here. i just recently bought a copy of windows vista ultimate and sevenultimate...im running amd atlon dual core 7750 the install went great except it took a really long time to install. seems like all my drivers installed just fine except te nvidia network controller. i have been looking on the net for a possible updated driver/fix for 2 dayys now and im not getting anywehre. ive posted on the nivida forums with this issue and havent got a reply and now im posting here if anyone can give me some information on how to fix this small issue it would be apreciated . id like to install seven on another machine  but now i am afraid ill be without the net for another two days. thanks in advance.