Old February 19th 10, 09:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Barb Bowman

Default no network connections after windows update

Have you tried a system restore to a point before you performed this update?
WHAT did you update exactly?

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:27:01 -0800, Domd wrote:

Hi all I recently updated my vista home and since then I have no network
connections whatsoever.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for my Intel pro/wireless
3945 ABG network connection and it still doesnt work.

I emailed microsoft support and after 2 days they said check the knowledge
base or post here...

Any ideas?

Barb Bowman
MS-MVP