Old March 7th 10, 11:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
raysmith

Default cd/dvd drive not detected

So my cd/dvd drive doesn't show up on my computer. I have a dell
inspiron 5315 desktop. I searched the forum here and found nothing that
worked. I tried to uninstall it from my device manager but it would
reinstall itself upon reboot, i tried to delete my upper and lower
registries for the drive but I don't have lower registry for that. I
also checked my autoplay settings but everything was fine there.

I don't know what else to do, please help.

--
raysmith