Old March 10th 10, 01:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Bagelman

Default Did I just turn off my CD/DVD drive?

I had just got done fending off a virus on my computer (vista home
premium, 32bit). Had to uninstall/reinstall QuickBooks because it wasn't
working. I also went through and cleaned up everything I could from the
computer, and turned off anything I thought was unneccessary. QB got
through with the installation, but is not on my computer anywhere (I've
checked everything I know how to check), and when I went to
re-re-install, the computer does not recognize that there is anything in
the disk drive.
Any suggestions/tips/comments/proposals? Thanks in advance.
-da Bagel

--
Bagelman