Old May 23rd 10, 03:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
BigPlayer

Default I can only use the first 500GB of the 1.5TB SATA hard drive (C: dr

My PC came with a 250GB hard drive and I replaced it with a 1.5TB one and
installed the vista (32bit home premium, Service Pack 1). The installation
went fine and I was able to format the 1.5TB during the installation. After
the vista is up, I can see the capacity is 1,500,299,390,976 bytes.
Everything worked fine till the I used the space up to roughly 500GB. When I
copy a very small file, I keep getting message "insufficient space...". But
I checked the disk property, I see there are still 1.02TB free.

My question:

Does vista 32bit home premium edtion have maximum hard drive limitation on
the OS disk?

Thanks.

2)