Old May 25th 10, 07:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
jan

Default get trust question back

Pello Rick,

I could not find any more certificates related to the driver. But when I
removed all inf's for this driver with pnputil, I did get the message again.
Problem solved.

Regards, Jan

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

Hi,

From the start/search line, type certmgr.msc and hit enter. You can delete
unwanted certificates here.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"jan" wrote in message
when you install a driver in Windows Vista and later, you get a dialog
"Windows Security" asking if you trust the publisher. You can also tick a
checkbox like "always trust this publisher". I have set this for a certain
publisher but want to reset that. How can I do that?
Regards, Jan

.