Old September 3rd 10, 09:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Annie Heitia

Default My new computer is Windows 7 The old computer was Windows xp

I used outlook ex[presstorecieve my emails, i did not have broadband was on dial up with Kiwi on line.

On Thursday, August 21, 2008 5:43 PM bearb wrote:

We got a second computer that did not have out look express installed on it
how do I down load it to the new computer ?

On Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:09 PM Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM wrote:

What operating system is on the new computer?

--
Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM
Do not reply with email

On Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:10 PM Bob D. wrote:

Are you running Vista? Then you would need Microsoft Mail instead of Outlook
Express.

Bob

On Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:56 PM Gary VanderMolen wrote:

If the new computer has Vista, it will have Windows Mail instead of
Outlook Express (OE). OE will not run on Vista.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

on it=20

Win a free Professional license of CodeSmith Generator 5.2!
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...erator-52.aspx