Old November 29th 10, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Gary VanderMolen

Default Posts from blocked usenet senders still getting through

This Microsoft newsgroup is virtually abandoned.
I suggest you post that issue in the following active forum:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...istanetworking

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Ret." wrote in message ...

I have been using Windows Mail as my NG client for a year now. All of a
sudden posts from some usenet posters who I have had blocked for many months
are getting through. They are still in the blocked senders list, and I have
also tried blocking them again - but their posts are still appearing.

Anyone any ideas what is going wrong here?

--
Kev