Old August 25th 09, 02:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
DomokunOo

Default Multiple networks detected in Network and Sharing Center

smendiola74;749253 Wrote:
My internet connection is thwarted when Vista detects Multiple Networks
in
the Network and Sharing Center. I want to select the "unidentified
network"
and delete it but there is no option to do this. The ISP is no help.
Anyone
run across this problem?

ENVIRONMENT:
Broadband connection direct from the modem. Not using wireless. Only
one
internet connection. Not on a network. Have not updated to SP1 yet.

Well i have a solution. I've been playing around with my internet to
try to port forward lately and i found out this might help. I want you
to go to
network and sharing center/manage a network/right click the one that
you use to go on the internet and select properties/you double click on
internet protocol version for (tcp/ipv4). If u have anything filled in,
then u must delete all of them and press ok and ok. If not then I'm not
sure.

Even though this has almost been a year i hope this problem has been
figured out but if not than hope this helps!!!!

--
DomokunOo