Old February 6th 10, 04:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Jack [MVP-Networking]

Default Network & Sharing Center not showing anything

Hi
Look at the Device Manger and see what is the status of the Network
Adaptors.
If there is No adapter, make sure that the Wireless adaptor is On and
reinstall its drivers.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

"King Rooster" wrote in message

Ok I am kind of stumped. I am running Vista Business x32 on my laptop &
last night everything on my laptop was working fine, and then this
morning my wife says she cannot connect to the internet. I go and search
for connections, 5 found including my router hit connect and get a pop
up cannot connect, Diagnose but still no luck (problem still
exists).

So I open up the Network & Sharing Center only to find that it is
blank. No network location (public/private), no sharing options,
nothing. I noticed that there was an update last night so I system
restored back to Monday, but still same problem. I am stumped.

Attached is an image of my Network & Sharing Center. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks! Oh and my 2 other desktops are connecting fine (a
Vista and a Win7).

[image: http://www.kingroosterdesigns.com/networ&sharing.jpg]

--
King Rooster